Where to Eat
1. Visit Easley Winery Downtown and receive a FREE guided winery tour on Saturdays and Sundays. Call 636.4516 for more info.
2. Head to the Canal for numerous outdoor concerts.
3. Did you know that the Soldiers & Sailors Monument located on the Circle is just 15 feet shorter than the Statue of Liberty? Visit the top of the Soldiers & Sailors Monument and get a top-notch view of the city. There is a $2 fee to use the elevator or walk the stairs for FREE. Visit www.in.gov/iwm/ for more details or call 232.7615.
4. Take a stroll along Massachusetts Avenue and admire talent of many different artists.
5. Take a bike ride or stroll along the Indianapolis Cultural Trail.For a map of the route, visit http://www.indyculturaltrail.org/map.html
6. Go to an Indianapolis Indians game! Call 269.3542 for more info.
7. Have fun at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame! Call 492.6784 for more info.
8. Visit the Biergarden at the Rathskeller. The Biergarden features live entertainment throughout the week. Call 636.0396 for more info
9. The IMAX Theatre at the Indiana State Museum is a 404-seat theater specializing in 3D and 2D films projected onto a giant six-story-tall screen. Featuring cutting-edge technology, films in the theatre are a one of a kind experience for any visitor. Call 233.IMAX for more info
10. The Indianapolis Zoo is the nation's only accredited combined zoo, aquarium and botanical garden. Call 630.2001 for more info
Wild Side Adventures International Indianapolis, your source for extreme adventure, meeting new people and trying activities. We have skiing, adventure, ballooning, skydiving, sport fishing, scuba diving, cruises, kayaking, sailing, tours, paintball, helicopter, surfing, bungee, waterski, guest ranch, rafting, climbing, travel, tours, information, instruction, dining, hotels and fun at your fingertips. This site is for tourists and for our local visitors. If you are airline crew, visit the layover lounge. Have a great time.